55.

DEMI P.O.V.: Luke and I kissed just when we closed the door of my room. He was really good and I started to like the idea of having sex with him. When we moved to the bed, he took his clothes off furiously and started to kiss my neck and sucking on it making me moan loudly. He got rid of my clothes very easily and I appreciated cause I was craving him inside of me. He was big, and I was glad he was...even tho I'd rather have Nick's cock inside of me.

Luke: babe, I'm gonna make you scream so bad (he said licking my boobs and my mind immediately went to Nick and the nights we shared)

I wanted him to make me scream, not this "shitty fighter", as Nick would call him. I sighed before Luke entered me. I hated to be this person, but I wasn't horny anymore.

Demi: Luke, babe, wait (I said and pushed him away from me with force when I noticed he wouldn't stop)

Luke: sorry babe, what happened?

Demi: I gotta go pee real quick (I covered myself with my sheets and walked like that to the bathroom)

How could I got rid of him for the night? I thought and I smiled when I saw the perfect excuse. After some seconds, I opened the bathroom door and smiled at Luke, who was still naked on my bed.

Demi: hey, I'm really sorry but...we can't do this tonight

Luke: what? Why can't we? (He asked with a frown and I sighed)

Demi: I just got my period (he raised his eyebrows and nodded) I'm sorry, it wasn't supposed to make it's big arrival today but- whatever

Luke: yea, don't worry, it's not like you wanted it to happen (I pressed my lips together and he dressed up while I watched him do it) well, I guess I better go now. I have a plane to take at 7 a.m.

Demi: kay, and sorry (he pecked my lips and shrugged)

Luke: I enjoyed today tho, so thanks

Demi: anytime (I said with a wink and opened the door for him to leave) bye

Luke: bye (I closed the door once he left the hall and sighed)

Demi: he really fell for that? I was literally naked and covered with a white sheet...and he thought I had my period? (I chuckled) thank God guys are really dumb sometimes

My smile faded when I thought of Nick. Again. I wanted to have him with me, I wasn't sure if this should happen...most likely, I was kind of sure this shouldn't happen and I was afraid of even thinking of the possibility of it happening. But I couldn't stop myself from thinking about that?

What would happen if I ever caught feeling for my best friend?

Demi: you can't let that happen Demi (I said to myself as I laid in bed covering my still naked body with the sheets)

I knew that was the answer. I couldn't let that happen cause it would fuck up our entire lives.

Yea, then, why didn't you fuck Luke? I heard my conscious ask and I answered with anger in my head.

I wasn't horny at all tonight, it had nothing to do with Nick!