41.

NICK P.O.V.: as I saw the picture of Demi, I bit my lip not sure of what I should send her so I just walked to the bathroom and took a picture to send her.

Nick~ I don't want us to fight either D
Nick~ and umm...I'm missing you too little girl

I hit "send" and hoped she didn't think I was creepy and stupid and that her picture was way better than mine, but I felt it anyways

I hit "send" and hoped she didn't think I was creepy and stupid and that her picture was way better than mine, but I felt it anyways. I sat on the bed watching tv when another text of hers made my phone vibrate in my hand.

Demi~ holy shit Nicholas...that's not nice from you, do you know?

Nick~ what you did to me wasn't nice, you did on purpose I suppose

Demi~ kinda. I just know you can't be mad at me whenever I'm naked 😜

I imagined her naked under me and felt myself getting hard. I needed to have her again. It wasn't enough. I needed her all the time.

Nick~ any clue of when the buses will make their first stop?

Demi~ I think in about half an hour...why?

Nick: guess why?

Demi~ does someone wanna see me? I hope I'm not wrong

Nick~ you're not wrong. I wanna go to your bus, or you can come to mine

Demi: I'll go to yours if you wait for me awaken

Nick~ I would always wait for you 😏

Demi~ nice handsome, I'll see you pretty soon...don't forget to think of me 😉

Nick~ I don't think I could think in any other thing after that photo you sent me...

Demi~ then, I did a good job

I left her on "read" and went to take a quick shower to be all fresh for her. Put four condoms on my bedside table and closed the blinds before the buses stopped at a gas station. I stood beside the door until I heard three knocks on the door and opened excited to see her standing there.

Phil: Nick, everything okay?

Nick: uh umm yea, why do you ask?

Phil: you're alone in your bus, right? (I nodded with a frown)

Nick: yes, I am...why?

Phil: nothing, just remember having sexual relations can affect your vocals (I nodded slightly still frowning)

Nick: Phil, I'm not fucking someone if that's what worries you

Phil: no, everything is okay, I was just telling you a quick reminder (I nodded raising my eyebrows)

Nick: yea, alright, bye

Phil: okay bye (he left and I closed the door again thinking he was right but smiling when I answered myself "I don't even care about my vocals, I just wanna fuck her again") 

There were a couple knocks again on the door but they were a melody, so I didn't even hesitate on opening the door widely with a smirk on my face.

Nick: you took too long my dear

Demi: I'm here now, aren't you gonna let me in? (She asked raising one eyebrow and I nodded)

Nick: come in buddy (she chuckled walking into the bus and I closed the door behind her locking it) so tell me, what brings you here at this late late time? (She bit her lip and wrapped her arms around my neck)

Demi: guess it (she whispered in my ear and bit the lobe of it sensually)

Nick: you better fucking stop doing that Demetria (I said in a husker voice than what I wanted it to sound like before brushing my lips to hers) wanna know something crazy about tonight?

Demi: mhm, tell me handsome

Nick: first, I fucking love it when you call me that way

Demi: yea I know, I've told you before that you're self-centered and that you need too much attention (I chuckled and shook my head)

Nick: I wanna do something different to you tonight

Demi: really? What is it? (She said licking her lips and I pulled her closer to me abruptly)

Nick: I wanna go down on my knees (I said on her lips and kissed her passionately before taking her to the bedroom picking her up by the thighs)