30.

NICK P.O.V.: I walked to the garde of the club after leaving the bathroom to smoke a cigar. I couldn't help but chuckle when I remembered what just happened with Demi. Everyone would think it's weird, I thought it would feel weird to kiss her and touch her in any other way that wasn't "friendly", but after what happened I just wanted more from us. Of course I could never fall in love with her, she's my best friend, that couldn't happen and it would fuck up everything anyways...but some fun would be cool. The only problem was that I couldn't ask her that kind of things, like "can we fuck with not strings attached?" Cause she's like family to me and it would sound like using her.

Demi: I thought you'd go back to the dance floor (she said beside me and I looked up to see her face)

Nick: I needed one (I said smoking and she nodded)

Demi: can I? (I nodded)

Nick: yea, just once (she nodded and smoked from my cigar once before handing it to me again)

Demi: thanks (she chuckled) we don't have to talk about what happened in the bathroom but like...I guess it's safe to say that we're attracted to each other, right? (I smiled slightly glancing briefly at her)

Nick: kinda, I mean...I hope it's not a different kind of attraction

Demi: what do you mean? (I sent her a significant look and she laughed shaking her head) no, don't worry, I'm not in love with you or something

Nick: great then, that would cause problems between us, specially after what happened tonight

Demi: umm yea, maybe (she giggled) it didn't feel weird, did it?

Nick: no, not at all...it wasn't like kissing my sister

Demi: yea, I always thought it would be weird if we ever crossed that line

Nick: we haven't done it yet but umm...I don't think it would be too weird

Demi: (she raised her eyebrows with a smirk) yet? (I chuckled nervously)

Nick: it went like that, sorry (she bit her lip)

Demi: I don't think it would be weird either (I nodded imagining us crossing that line and felt myself getting hard under my pants)

Nick: you wouldn't do that with me anyways (she cocked one eyebrow at me and shrugged)

Demi: how can you be so sure?

Nick: you'd probably chicken out

Demi: mmmm...maybe I would, if I were you

Nick: (we laughed) I wouldn't chicken out and you know it

Demi: doubt it Nicky (she said with a palm in my shoulder and left me alone there as she made her way into the crowd again)

I finished my cigar and was walking to the dance floor when my phone vibrated. I grabbed it and read a text.

Demi~ we're leaving, hurry up

Demi~ oh, I'll be alone in my bus if you wanna watch a movie with me...

Demi~ maybe you'll chicken out ;)

I chuckled running a hand through my head and locked eyes with her through the distance. She smirked at me and walked out of the club with her friends.

She wants to play the game, and I won't let her win.