35.

NICK P.O.V.: Closing the bathroom door behind me, Demi quickly disposed of my jacket and her dress.

Her hands wrapped around my neck and I heard the safety latch on the door, she had put it on. I took her by the thighs firmly and sat with her on the toilet seat. I had never had sex on a plane and I was intrigued to know if she had.

Nick: have you ever done it? (she smirked and shook her head)

Demi: we will do it together, like everything we do bff

I laughed at her irony as she spoke and she stood for a few seconds giving me just enough time to drop my pants and underwear down to my knees before sitting up again. She slid a condom through my member stocking it slightly and I closed my eyes to resist the urge to moan.

Demi: be silent, yes? Phil could hear us...and we don't want that, do we?

Nick: no, we don't want that (abruptly I made her sit on my lap and I moved her thong to the side with my right hand while, with the other, I held my dick so she could sit on it)

She sat on it and we both had to kiss to avoid moaning with pleasure. She started riding my member with my help, first slow and then, strong and fast. I bit my lower lip when I felt that we were both close to reaching orgasm and I started to rise a bit from the toilet with each lunge as well to get deeper inside her.

Demi: shit (she whispered in my ear with a moan and I kissed her mouth passionately to prevent our moans from being heard)

After a few seconds calming our breathing, still physically attached, we stood up, wiped the moisture from our entire bodies, dressed, fixed our hair and she sprayed perfume on her neck.

Nick: and that?

Demi: (she smiled) sex smells Nick, maybe you want to use a little more perfume before going out

Nick: oh okay, smart girl (she stuck her tongue out at me playfully and kissed my cheek quickly before grabbing her phone)

Demi: I see you outside, buddy (she said and with a wink and left the bathroom as if nothing had happened)

I took a few more seconds before leaving when my face was already its usual color. I walked to my handbag and sprayed perfume on my chest before heading back to my seat.

John: my friend, it took you like an hour in there

Nick: really? (I asked a little alarmed and he laughed)

John: It was 15 minutes Nick, but...what happened?

Nick: oh umm, I was feeling a little bad

John: your sugar? (I shook my head slowly)

Nick: probably something I ate...it made me nauseous, that's all

John: oh okay, let me know if you feel bad again

Nick: sure

John started talking to me again about things that I didn't care about and my cell phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it and read the message that she sent me.

Demi ~ welcome to mile high club ;) it was an honor to start this with you Nicky

Nick ~ you are crazy

Nick ~ It was a good first time, right?

Demi ~ it was, maybe we could do it again soon

Nick ~ I would love to

I saw her smiling at me from her seat and I chuckled before sipping on my water.