40.

DEMI P.O.V.: to be honest, after I saw Nick and he told me he went for a coffee with Cherry, I didn't want to talk to him anymore. Cause I knew him better than anyone. I avoided talking with him that day as much as I could, at least until we had to go to the buses to travel to Salt Lake City.

I was waiting to climb into my bus when Nick approached to me.

Nick: hey you, everything alright? (I nodded typing on my phone) then why aren't you looking at me?

Demi: Nick (I glanced at him) if you're gonna date her, then quit fucking with me...literally

Nick: date who?

Demi: (I rolled my eyes) Cherry, who else?

Nick: (he chuckled) well, I never said I would date her...we just went to get a coffee

Demi: yea, you already said that (he chuckled again and I rolled my eyes)

Nick: are you jealous cause I took her instead of you? (I frowned and shook my head)

Demi: I don't fucking mind who you have coffees with but if you're gonna have a something with her, I won't be behind her back having sex with you

Nick: I'm not gonna date her Demi (I knew him better than that but I didn't wanna fight with him anyways so I let it go)

Demi: okay, whatever (I said shrugging looking to my phone again to see a text from Luke)

Luke~ good afternoon beauty ❤

I blushed unconsciously and Nick sighed.

Nick: maybe you're the one that wanna dates someone seriously and that's why you wanna stop with this

Demi: Luke and I are just friends, I'll let you know if that changes

Nick: whatever you say Demi (he said sighing and left me alone again)

He was kind of mad at me and I was kind of mad at him too. It was inevitable cause he thought I was going to date Luke and I thought he would date Cherry. Little did we know, we were right in that.

I climbed into my bus and laid in my bed as it started to move grabbing my phone to text Luke.

Demi~ hey Lukee 😉

I chuckled after deciding to send something to Nick too I smiled after getting a pic I liked enough to send it to him and clicked on his chat.

Demi~ hey Nicky
Demi~ I don't want us to fight anymore...

Demi~ and I'm missing you a bit here alone in my bus.