65.

DEMI P.O.V.: the party was great. I was having a good time with my friends until I decided to go to the bathroom. Upon entering, I regretted going. Cherry was crying alone in front of the mirror. I sighed and did what I thought was the right thing.

Demi: Cher? Cherry (I called her to look at me but she was still crying) hey, what's wrong?

Cherry: Nick and I are done

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Nick wasn't the type of guy who would break up with someone in a club.

Demi: what do you say? What happened?

Cherry: he didn't choose me (she said looking at me briefly)

Demi: he didn't...choose you? What do you mean?

Cherry: forget it. It's just that I believed he loved me but the truth is that I was never important to him. But I did love Demi (she said and started crying again)

Demi: wow...I'm so sorry Cherry. I hope all this doesn't have a negative impact on work

Cherry: no, don't worry (she said, drying her tears). None of this is going to interfere with my work, even when I have to be Nick's background singer (I nodded and gave her a short hug)

Demi: thanks for being so professional and...I'm so sorry Cher. I really hope you find your happiness cause you're a great girl

Cherry: thank you (she said with a half smile and grabbed her handbag) I must go now

Demi: sure, be safe

Cherry: yes, you too (she said and left the bathroom leaving me alone)

Wow Demi, you really are a good actress. I heard a part of my saying.

Shut your mouth, I wasn't acting, I really feel bad for her. She loved him. Another part answered and a third part laughed.

Now you have Nick for you.

I don't want Nick, he's an asshole. He treated me like trash.

Okay, whatever you say...

After leaving the bathroom, I went to where my friends were dancing and stayed with them for one more hour. The party was still going strong when Phil approached me.

Phil: Demi, we're already going to the buses. You have to rest.

Demi: oh okay. Let's go (my friends and I walked towards the exit of the club where two cars were waiting for us)

We were about to go inside of one when I realized something was missing.

Demi: hey, have you seen Nick? (I asked Dave and he shrugged)

Dave: not really. John told me he had a lesson to learn

Demi: what lesson?

Dave: apparently they want to leave him alone tonight for acting the way he's been acting lately with the whole team

Demi: you must be fucking kidding me, nobody warned him about us leaving the club? (He shook his head and I sighed) Listen, can you cover my back?

Dave: what do you want me to do?

Demi: just tell Phil that I got in the car with my friends and you get in the other with him, Mike and John...please

Dave: hey hey, wait. Where are you going? Because if you're planning to put yourself in danger...

Demi: chill, I'll tell Max to come by me in a few minutes. He's at the bus stop, with the drivers.

Dave: Demi, the buses will start moving in an hour (I nodded)