69.

DEMI P.O.V.: The last day of a tour is always the hardest, because you get used to living life in a certain way for at least, three months. And then, from one day to another, everything changes again.

I woke up early and sighed looking out the window of my bus towards the sky. The day was kind of cloudy and that made me feel even sadder. I wasn't ready to let go of all the things I'd been through on this tour...I didn't even want to let Nick go. My phone rang and I grabbed it from the bedside table to check the text that had just arrived.

Nick ~ hi, I can't even say "good morning" cause it doesn't feel like a good morning. I just woke up and I know we should rehearse in a couple of hours but...what would you think if we just ran away somewhere, just the two of us to talk a little and enjoy our last hours together? x

Demi ~ I think that's a fantastic idea Nick. I'll get ready and see you out of the buses in half an hour x

Nick ~ awesome, see you soon :)

I smiled when I saw the way it was obvious that neither of us wanted the tour to end and it hurt my heart to think that from now on we would no longer be together every day. The truth is that Nick would shoot in Hawaii and I'd continue with the tour in Mexico, and I didn't like the idea at all.

Before leaving, I took a bath and dressed in blue jeans, a floral crop top, and a leather jacket to match the jeans. I felt comfortable seeing what I looked like that day, although I didn't have much makeup on and my hair was loose and fell on my shoulders.

I'm sure Nick will love how you look today. I heard a part of my saying and just rolled my eyes before standing up from bed to get off the bus. I took my phone, some money and went out to meet Nick. He was standing by my door, resting his body on the bus.

Nick: hello (he said with a smile)

Demi: hello, I'm sorry I took so long

Nick: it didn't really take you that long but...I guess it's worth it (he said looking at me from head to toe with a half smile and I smiled)

Demi: is that a compliment? (I asked faking surprise and we both laughed)

Nick: I always say compliments to you

Demi: you never do, Nick

Nick: well, I do it when you deserve them

Demi: hey! (I said hitting him on the arm and we both laughed)

Nick: we better leave before someone sees us

Demi: sure, do you want me to ask Max to take us somewhere special? (He shook his head)

Nick: come with me, I rented a car for a couple of hours today. So it's just the two of us and we avoid giving Max problems (I nodded and we both walked to a grey car that was a bit far from the buses and other cars)

We both got in the car and Nick turned on the radio as soon as we started moving toward a place I had no idea where it was.

Demi: where are we going?

Nick: well this is actually funny. The truth is that I've no idea where we're going, I suppose we will find some nice place on the way to the city center (I laughed and nodded)

Demi: yes, okay. But how will we know the way back to the stadium?

Nick: It can't be that difficult (he said with a confident smile) and we have GPS

Demi: well I hope you're right because Phil is going to kill us if we don't get there on time tonight

It wasn't long until Nick parked on the park "Duck Pond" side. It was the first time I'd been there and I was happy that Nick had chosen a chill place to spend our last day of the tour.