53.

DEMI P.O.V.: I went back to my hotel room and spend the rest of the day just laying in bed. I was tired of Nick acting that way towards me and the fact that he said he would fuck Cherry tonight, made me even madder at him.

It was a little before the concert time when we entered the arena again and started to get ready after soundcheck. I was drinking water and vocalizing when someone knocked on my door.

Phil: Demi, time to go onstage (I nodded and walked behind him to the backstage where everyone was) you have a visitor

Demi: already? (I asked and he nodded before pointing to where Luke was standing) Luke! (I said with excitement and hugged him tightly)

Luke: hello beautiful lady

Demi: hey, thank you for coming tonight

Luke: anytime for you (I smiled blushing slightly and joined the rest of the team to pray together)

Nick was in front of me with Cherry by his side and I saw him chuckling probably in anger cause Luke was with me. I prayed he was angry at me for it, that would mean he was jealous.

John: let's go, are you ready? (I nodded and he gave me my mic)

Luke: good luck

Demi: thanks, I hope you like it

The show was nice, as every night, we were really having fun onstage. It was like that all the time and I loved it.

I walked off the stage when I finished and we celebrated all together backstage. Luke hugged me tightly again and I bit my lip.

Demi: sorry, I'm all sweaty

Luke: yea, I noticed it (he said smiling and kissed me in front of everyone)

It was a pretty good kiss and it was the first one we ever shared. I felt myself getting a little horny so I stopped kissing him and ran my hands through my sweaty hair.

Demi: I gotta go take a quick shower in my dressing room and we can leave right after it

Luke: sure babe (he said and I nodded with a smile before leaving him alone there)

I was walking to my dressing room when I felt Nick beside me. I didn't even have to look at it to be sure, I knew he was there.

Nick: that's the best kiss he can give you? Kind of poor, huh? (I rolled my eyes and stared at him)

Demi: he kisses better than you if that's what you wanna know...stop attacking him with no reason

Nick: no reason, you say? (I nodded as we got to the door of my dressing room)

Demi: he's just enjoying what you decided you didn't wanna enjoy anymore a while ago. If you let that chance go, then don't talk that way about him now. He's being amazing to me (I said with anger before I closed the door of my dressing room)

I was right and I meant what I said. You can't cut me off and then talk shit about the person who's doing the things you did before. That's simply a bitchy move.

After we cleaned ourselves, we made our way back to the hotel and had dinner together even tho I only cared about Luke and how nice he was being with me.

Luke: can I stay with you tonight? (He whispered on my ear causing my whole body to shiver)

Demi: sure you can, handsome (I said with a wink before he kissed me with passion making me get a little heated)

Nick: (I heard Nick chukling so I pulled away from Luke to look in his direction) you guys should get yourselves a room, I think (Cherry and Luke laughed and I nodded pressing my lips together)

Demi: thanks for the recommendation, that's just what we'll do right now (I said standing up and grabbing Luke's hand) come with me, babe?

Luke: sure (he stood up with me and I could almost feel Nick regretting the words he said as a joke)

I can play better than him, and that's for sure.