33.

DEMI P.O.V.: after eating breakfast we went to the arena to rehearse some songs.

Nick: what will you rehearse?

Demi: I don't know, probably something chill...and we should rehearse "Close" cause we didn't sing it together the last time (he nodded)

He sang "Bacon" and "Jealous" while I watched from the audience. He was great at singing, he's always been but right now he's on his best moment. I sang "Nightingale/Warrior" and then he joined me on stage to sing "Close".

Nick: ready? (I nodded as the music started)

There was some people watching us while rehearsing, Phil between them, so I wasn't surprised when he called us after singing.

Phil: what have I told you about staring too much at each other? (I rolled my eyes)

Demi: Phil, we're best friends, we're just looking at each other

Phil: people can't read into your stares, they're gonna think there's something more there (I chuckled)

Demi: I'm just staring at him like my friend, we're just singing together Phil, not fucking in front of everyone

Phil: well, sometimes your eyes say something different (Nick raised his eyebrows)

Nick: Phil, what do you want us to do? She already told ya, we're just best friends singing together a song, that's all. If we don't look at each other, they'll think we hate each other and it's all fake

Phil: (he sighed) fine, but I don't wanna see any "not-friendly" stare between the both of you

Demi: fine, whatever

Phil: oh, and Demi...you didn't work out this morning so you'll do it after lunch (I was a little surprised that they allowed me not to workout, so I was waiting this)

Demi: sure (we walked back to the buses silently)

Nick: Marissa is woking in your bus, wanna come with me? (I nodded)

We entered to his bus and sat on the couch in front of the tv.

Nick: do you have any choice if you don't wanna workout? (I chuckled and shook my head)

Demi: it's okay tho, they're just trying to make me look beautiful

Nick: (he raised one eyebrow at me) well, it shouldn't be like that

Demi: Nick, don't worry, I'm okay with this (I said and he nodded)

Nick: you're beautiful anyway so (he shrugged) it's kinda silly

Demi: aw thanks (I said smiling at him and he smiled slightly at me before turning the tv on)

Nick: tonight, when we sing "Close", try not to eye-fuck me please, you make it obvious (I laughed out loud and he chuckled)

Demi: what the fuck is that about? I never looked at you that way! You must be the one eyeing me with lust, I swear to God it's not me (he shrugged)

Nick: I'm not doing it neither Demi, I don't even know what he's talking about (we lauged)...but, we probably should follow his lead

Demi: yea, I'll try not to eye-fuck you then (he chuckled)

Nick: much better