Uncle signed the constable to go and get the person.

"It's planned murder Laksh. Don't worry still we have hopes. I asked for the call list of this man. We will get something or the other for sure." Commissioner uncle said.

I just nodded. We spoke to the male nurse who was unconscious and he knows nothing. I am getting only disappointments.

"Uncle did you send the guards to Ragini's house?" I asked remembering about their security.

"Yes! Don't worry there are secret guards too. You just ask them to make sure to go out only with a guard." Uncle said.

I nodded. Just then I got a message from her.

'Guards are here!' Her text stated.

'Ok!' I texted back.

She saw the text but didn't text anything as she knows that I am with uncle. I looked at uncle who spoke in his phone and came back.

"Since two days he spoke to only one number other than his wife. But the number is now not reachable. They are trying to trace where it was last. I also asked them to trace this man's number last location. By both the locations we can try to connect." Uncle said.

I nodded again.

"Laksh now go home. I will look after the things. Once I get to know any clue I will let you know." Uncle said.

"Uncle before going I want to tell you something. I don't know why I feel it will be helpful to the case." I told him.

He nodded.

"There is a guy, Ragini's best friend, but he also loves her. I always get negative vibes near him. Today even Lakshman saw him behaving weird like panicking. His name is Shivam Malhotra!" I told him.

"I feel there is some connection for yesterday's incident. Nobody knows about Ragini's accident but he get to know about it. Though he made an excuse but I feel he knows about accident even before Janu ma said him about it." I kept my point.

"Shivam Malhotra!" Uncle said thinking.

"Ok Laksh I will look after it." Uncle said.

"Uncle please inform me as soon as you know anything about the case. It doesn't matter what time it is." I said to him.

He nodded. Bhai and me left home. I fell on the bed thinking how to get out of this. My phone beeped. I looked at her message.

'Still at hospital?' she texted.

'No! Just Reached home!' I texted back.

'Had dinner?' She texted back.

'No wifey! Not in a mood!' I texted back.

As soon as I texted her I got a video call from her. I smiled lightly taking the call.

"What happened?" She asked.

"He is dead!" I said sighing sadly.

"And we got nothing as a clue!" I continued.

"Laksh! Everything will be fine. Don't worry!" She consoled me.

I just nodded still feeling low.

"Mr. Laksh get up from the bed NOW!" She ordered suddenly.

I looked at her surprised and confused. She signed me to do. I stood up from bed.

"Show me the house na!" She immediately made a puppy face.

I looked at her in disbelief. But good try by her to divert me. I also thought to go along with her not to disappoint her. I started showing her first my room.