Yuta:are you going out like this? It's cold.

You:is it Yuta or Jaehyun

Yuta:why would Jaehyun text you with my phone

You:Haechan said you were texting me together

Yuta:Jaehyun just tried to see, nothing else.
But, with who are you going out?

You:a friend

Yuta:is it a guy?

You:yes

Yuta:if he gets drunk and you want to go home text me. I'll drive you

You:he can take me home

Yuta:do you trust him?

You:yes

Yuta:like you trusted Daniel?

You:he's here. Thanks for the offer but I'll have to say no. Good night :) the girl texted and went to the couch to do continue her favourite show.

She felt bad keeping her distance but she wanted her plan to work perfectly.

Yuta:but you didn't answer to my question
Anyway have fun
Be careful she read but didn't reply. She just smiled, thinking of how nice the boys are for taking care of her.

                                  [...]

It's been a week and the boys hadn't see the girl at all. Not even her mother. Everytime they'd ask her if she wants to meet she'd decline, lying by telling them she had to go out, when she was actually always at home.

She'd only see Haechan for a few hours to play games and that's all. The rest of her days y/n was actually with Jihun, talking and getting to know each other better.

Jihun, this guy.
He announced his mother he's gay and things didn't go well. He was kicked out of his house and just rented an apartment in the same building as y/n.

If his mother didn't like him because he never did what she asked when he was younger, imagine now.

"ya, y/n. Your Markulee friend is asking if he can come over for an hour. He said he misses you" Jihun raised his voice from the kitchen.

"I'm coming" she mumbled, walking back with a glass of water in her hand.

"Did you take a pill?" He frowned.

"my head hurts so bad."

"you were on your phone all night."

"are you hanging out with my mom?"

"no, I haven't seen her since the day I announced I have a boyfriend" Jihun chuckled.

"Jihun, will they think I'm actually going clubbing every night? Haechan knows I'm not going. Since Taeil knows everything about me, I tried telling him but he doesn't believe me." she chuckled.  "and now everytime I text them in the group chat Jaehyun always butts in, telling random things and gets on my nerves"

"that Jaehyun dude likes you. I mean, he tries not to show it but he does."

"that Jaehyun dude called me a bitch two days ago because he thought I was texting nonstop when his friends were the ones texting. He didn't even bother to see who it was, just replied by the notification center."