130

It was now Jin's and Namjoon's turn to watch all the kiddos.

Jin was making cookies with the kids while Namjoon took care of the two younger ones.

"Auntie Jin?"

"Yes Mina?"

"When auntie Tae and hobi Oppa come back, do I we have to call him uncle hobi?"

"Well, yes. He's now your uncle"

Mina noded and made a ball of cookie dough and placed it in the pan.

~~~

Jimin has been feeling achey, sick, moody, etc. Right now she was sad and she doesn't know why.

She laid in her bedroom hugging one of Yoongi's pillows which smelled like him. She also wore on of his butto up shirts and no shorts or bra, just her panties.

Yoongi walked in and ran to her.

"Baby are you ok?"

Jimin immediately hugged Yoongi and called down a little. She sobbed and hiccuped.

"I missed you" she said.

Yoongi was worried about her. He didn't know why Jimin was acting like this.

"Baby, I made a doctors appointment for today in an hour"

They stayed quiet, Jimin slowly looked at him and began to speak.

"D-do you think...I'm-"

"Probably, but we can't be sure"

~~~

Jimin and Yoongi were sitting in the waiting room and the doctors office. They had already ran some tests and they told the married couple that it only takes around 1-2 hours.

The first hour and thirty minutes they went to eat. Now they are waiting. There wasn't many people in the waiting room. And they were kind of glad. Jimin was resting her head on his shoulder and fingers interlaced.

"Min Jimin?" The nurse called out her name, Yoongi and Jimin stood up and followed the nurse to the doctor's office.

They sat in the office and waited for the doctor to arrive.

"Baby are you ok?"

Jimin nodded and held Yoongi's hand tighter. Yoongi took her hand to his lips and kissed her.

The doctor knocked and walked inside, she sat down with a big manilla envelope  and looked at Jimin.

"I just wanted to say everything is fine, mood swings are just effects of the pregnancy and-"

"Pregnant?!" Jimin yelled.

"Yes, two months and a three weeks pregnant"

Yoongi took time to process everything.

Another baby.

His little baby.

His little girl or boy.

They thank the doctor and walked out to the hallway.

"Baby, oh my god, you're pregnant" Yoongi said with the biggest smile.

"Yea" Jimin smiles and hugged her husband "I am"