126

The wedding reception was amazing, laughter and joy could be heard and felt

"Now, will the just married couple start their first dance?"

Hoseok stood up first and put his hand out, taehyung took it and they both walked to the dance floor.

The slow music started and the couple danced slowly according to the music. Hoseok stares at Taehyung's brown eyes.

"What?" Taehyung asked chuckling.

"You're gorgeous" Hoseok said. He watched as she blushed.

"Thank you baby" she said and leaned her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Hoseok restes his head on her head and Also closed his eyes.

~~~

Jin stood up from her table and walked to the center of the ball room with a microphone that she was given and her glass of champagne.

"Hello everyone" Jin began, banging her glass softly with a spoon over the microphone stand. everybody turned to her.

"I just wanted to thank you all for coming to my little sister's wedding. I just wanted to say that...I'm proud. I'm proud of my little sister. She became a great queen and gorgeous woman and I love her so much. Sister, I hope you are forever happy with your husband and your baby girls. Hoseok, make my sister happy, make my nieces happy. Be happy. So...will you all raise your glasses and let's celebrate the marriage of these two amazing human beings. To Vhope!"

"To vhope!"