37

Namjoon was in his and seokjin's shared office. He was thinking about doing something good for the kids at the orphanage, but his thoughts were interrupted by loud yelling.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TAEHYUNG?"

Namjoon stood up to see the guards running towards the person and holding him back.

"King Jackson you can't-"

"Shut up!"

Jackson Began to throw punches to the guards. One guy shot a tranquilizer dart to him, making Jackson fall to the floor.

~~~

Taehyung was getting ready to go to her doctors appointment, it's been about four months now and she was going to find out the baby's gender.

Hoseok was lifting weighs in his room. Taehyung went closer to hoseok and waited for him to notice her.

"Yes?"

"Would-would you like to come to my doctors appointment? I'm finding out the gender today"

Taehyung asked in a hopeful tone, she wanted the man she loved to be with her.

"Yea, let me shower quick"

~~~

Hoseok finished changing, he went to the living room to see taehyung talking to her baby bump.

"Today mommy will find out what you are sweetie...and mommy is bringing along some one special..."

Hoseok smiled.

"Ready?" Hoseok asked grabbing his car keys

"Ready"

~~

Both of them were taken to a room, taehyung laid down in the bed while Hoseok was doing something in his phone. The door opened to reveal the doctor.

"Hello my name is doctor Joshua, and I'll be attending  your wife today"

"Oh, she's not my wife"

"Girlfriend?"

"No"

Taehyung was kinda sad when Hoseok said that. The doctor put on some gloves and poured gel on Taehyung's bump. He grabbed a wand and rubbed the gel around.

"There it is... a healthy baby-"

Suddenly the fire alarm started sounding. Hoseok helped taehyung het up and everyone exited the building.

~~

"Oh my gosh my baby is the cutest!" Taehyung said looking at the sonogram picture. Right now both of them were getting ready to go to sleep. As always, Hoseok offered to sleep on the couch.

"Sleep with me"

Hoseok looked at taehyung.

"What?"

"You heard me...sleep with me..I want to be cuddled"