44

Right now they were playing some card game called what do you meme. Hoseok couldn't stop laughing at the meme he got.

"Perry the platypus listening to one of dr.doofenshmirtz dramatic stories"

Taehyung laughed along with Hoseok

Taehyung laughed along with Hoseok. Hoseok was somehow laughing his ass off in the floor trying to breath like a normal person.

"Ok ok, let's play something else" taehyung said now giggling picking up the cards. Hoseok was a calm, having a giant smile on his face.

"What do you wanna play?"

Taehyung thought about it.

"Truth or dare" Hoseok nodded while facing taehyung.

"Hoseok, Truth or dare?"

"Hm...dare"

"I dare you to... do a backflip"

"Easy" Hoseok stood up and made sure to have enough space. Taehyung watched how hoseok's body flipped backwards and landed perfectly.

"I-"

"Doubters gonna doubt" Hoseok said sitting down while taehyung rolled her eyes.

"Tae, Truth or dare"

She wanted to do something so something happens between them.

"Truth"

"Why did you divorced Jackson?"

Taehyung froze. She looked down while rubbing her wrists.

"He would beat me up. He would tell me I was unworthy of him, that I was garbage and that I should...kill myself. And I almost wanted to do it...but I had to be strong since I was expecting Nani"

Taehyung didn't feel the tears in her cheeks until Hoseok wiped them away. Hoseok pulled her towards him and made sure she was ok. But she wasn't. She sobbed and sobbed and let it out.

"Shh Shh, you're ok, you're safe"

Hoseok rubbed her back and shoulders to try to calm her down. Taehyung was slowly relaxing under his touch.

She remembers when they would sleep in the same bed. He would always pull her close and wrap his arms and legs like a koala.

"Hobi...?"

"Yes?"

"Will you do something for me?"

Hoseok nodded while taehyung separates herself from his chest so she can look at him.

"Sure, anything"

Taehyung took this as her opportunity.

"Kiss me"

Hoseok Didn't know how to respond. The queen wanted him to kiss her?

"I-I really need your touch...please hobi?"