66

Jin finished writing down her secret admirer letter. She fold it into three and placed a heart sticker to close it.

She walked out of her room and went to her crushe's room.

She made sure no one was near so she quickly placed it on his bed and ran out.

While turning a corner she bumped into some one. She looked up and it was her crush.

"P-princess Jin, I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry" the joy said helping her up. Jin took his hands so he could pull her up.

"N-Namjoon, it's ok. I'm ok" Namjoon noded and dowed. He walked away quickly leaving Jin with a smile...that's her crush.

Namjoon walked inside his room, his room wasn't fancy, it was just an employee room, with a small bed and a table. He saw a note on his bed.

To: Namjoonie

From: secret admirer ❤️

You're cute

Namjoon was a bit confused... that's it? He shrugged and placed it in his nights stand. He sat in a chair close to the table and began to do his homework.

Years later Namjoon received a scholarship to study in the most prestigious university of Seoul.

SPCU

Seoul prestigious central university (I made it up)

He has been working so hard to make sure he got into that school, and his hard work paid off. He got sent a scholarship.

He looked around in the big campus. He earned a few glances from girls and smaller gayish looking boys.

He went to the library to check it out...once he notice it he wanted to cry tears of happiness. Long book cases full of books.

He smiled led and walked out. As he walked through the halls he noticed someone.

"Namjoon?"

"Queen seokjin?"

(Remember she already got the queen title"

"What are you doing here?"

"I earned a scholarship, and now I'm here" he said with the most beautiful smile.

"I'm glad. Want to walk together to class?"

"Yes your majesty"

"Please...call me jin noona"