39

Taehyung had to go to a social event today so she tried to fit in her dress and put in her heels.

At least she got the dress part in. Her heels were more difficult since she could y reach.

"Argh!" She began to stress.

"Need help?"

Taehyung looked up to see Hoseok in a tux. She cutely boded while pouting. Hoseok kneeled in his knee and put in Taehyung's heels for her.

"Thank you hobi" she said getting up with the help of Hoseok. Her tummy was big so the dress was a loose on her.

"Ready?"

Taehyung noded

~~~

Hoseok felt kinda nervous but he had to go since taehyung felt more comfortable with him helping her around.

"Hoseok"

"Queen Jimin, how are you?" Hoseok bower and let the queen hug her.

"I'm good sweetie, how are you and my sister?"

"We're good"

The social event went fine, but sometimes taehyung had to stop herself from doing something since the contractions made her weak for a bit.

"Are you ok Tae?"

Taehyung weakly nodded.

"I'm fine"

~~~

Hoseok had to take taehyung to her room in the castle since she started to feel weak. The other two kings and queens stayed to finish the event.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Mhm" taehyung said weakly. Hoseok made sure to tuck in taehyung. He noticed that she started to fall asleep so he started to walk towards the door.

"Hobi...stay with me...please"

Hoseok didn't know what to do. On one hand he wanted to stay and hug her, but in the other hand, she's married to someone.

"I-I don't know"

"Please?"

"What about your husband? Should he be with you?"

"He left me, I started the divorcian papers, he needs to sign them though"

They both stayed quiet. He started to slowly move towards the bed.

"You Can borrow some clothes. We have enough in the bottom drawer of the closet"

Hoseok walked to the closet and as he opened the door he saw a room full of clothes, shoes, etc.

"Woa"

He felt a hand on his hand and knew it was Taehyung's.

"Why are you out of bed?"

She shrugged. She stayed close to Hoseok learning in on his warmth.

"C'monets out you back in bed"

~~~

He could sleep

Why?

Because taehyung kept on caressing his...wee wee. And not on purpose...or is it?

"T-Tae? Tae? Are you awake?"

"Mmh" she took off her hand and turned around to face the other way.

Hoseok slowly stood up and went to find his way to the bathroom to fix his problem