48

Namjoon was walking around the castle, just thinking about things. He didn't notice the little kiddo running towards him.

"Daddy!"

Namjoon looked and smiled. He stoped and kneeled to hug his little baby.

"Morning buddy, ready to go to school?"

"Mhm! I'm so excited to show the class my coloring book!"

Namjoon smiled. Jungkook was a special little boy. He didn't have a condition, he was just a small smart boy. He knew how to count to 30, he likes to read to hit parents, and he like to color.

"Ok, well, c'mon let's drop you off"

~~~

Namjoon watched Jungkook walk inside the elementary school. He smiled. When Jungkook was born the doctors told him his lungs weren't able to work on their own. They told him that he might not make it alive. Seokjin Blamed herself for stressing too much about taehyung.

Once Jungkook was born. They had to put him in the NICU. They spent about a month in the hospital. One night they called them, it was about 2 in the morning. Namjoon looked at the contact number and he feared that something had gone wrong.

When he answered he wanted to cry and let the tears out.

Tears of joy.

Jungkook's lungs were strong and healthy, they were able to take him home now. Since that day, Namjoon promised himself to always take care of Jungkook.