21

Taehyung walked everywhere welcoming the guests, she also kept an eye out for a specific someone. As Shaw's done greeting guests she goes to the balcony on the second floor and stares out into space.

"Hey, why are you here alone sweetheart?" Taehyung turned around to see Jimin. Taehyung sheugs and looks back at the empty space.

"Is it because he isn't coming?"

Taehyung nods without saying anything. Jimin walks towards taehyung and stares at the night sky in front of her.

"I have a feeling he's coming"

"How can you say that?"

Jimin shrugged, "I just do" , Jimin said, "oh and you have ketchup in your white dress, you should change that" and walked back to the ball.

~~~

Taehyung had to change her dress. She was about to be introduced to the kingdom so she had to wait in a room.

"And now, please welcome her royal highness...princes Kim taehyung the first"

Everyone clapped and cheered as taehyung walked down the stairs in the new pink dress (check ep 20 or 21 for a photo). She looked up from the stairs and caught someone she was waiting for... Hoseok. She smiled and walked down the stairs faster. Sadly she could go to talk to him yet. She stood between her sister Jimin and her sister Jin and bowed to them.

Hoseok's pov

She looks so beautiful. I can't keep my eyes away from her. She's literally so gorgeous.

End of pov

The three sisters bowed and received claps from the crowd. Soon the party went back to chatter and laughter. Jimin and Jin watched as taehyung made her way towards hoseok. And since her dress was long she had to kind of grab the front part of the dress for her to walk.

"Hobi you came"

Taehyung says as she hugs Hoseok. Hoseok smiles as taehyung looks at him.

"You look gorgeous" Hoseok says as he spins taehyung.

"And you look handsome"