41

It's been two months. Taehyung had returned to the castle since she had queen duty and divorce things she needed to do. The room Hoseok prepared for the little girl was now again his practice room.

He's just seating there, looking around until he finds an item that makes him remember that one wild night.

A balloon( had to write it like this for the innocent kids that are not so innocent)

He chuckles and goes to throw it away. He keeps thinking about taehyung but he knows that they're different for eachother.

He stands up goes to practice a choreography in the room.

~~~

"Hey buttercup, why that frown?"

Jimin asks as she sees taehyung shrugging while putting Nani to sleep. She lays the little baby on the crib and sits in the rocking chair.

"Do you miss Hoseok?"

Taehyung nodded while playing with her fingers. Jimin walks up to her sister and caresses her head.

"Aw sweetie"

"I bet that right now he would be playing with Nani, telling me to rest...and I would...back hug him while he has Nani in his arms...and I just...I would like it if we were something"

Jimin nods and stands up

"Well, Yoongi is waiting for me at the main gate along with Mina. I'll see you later sister"

"Bye Minnie, thank you for not judging me"

"Never every would I judge you"