129

Jimin was in her castle reading a book while Jungkook, Mina, and Nani played with minyeong.

Jin and Namjoon were in a date. They had asked the Min couple to take care of the kids. They didn't mind, they loved the kids.

Anyways, as Jimin read her book she began to think about other things.

When will I tell Yoongi?

"Honey? You ok?" Yoongi asked as he came back from his meeting.

"Oh yea, I was just thinking about stuff" she said as she got up and put the book away. Yoongi has bags of takeout.

It was around 2:30 pk so it was a perfect time to eat.

The kids asked to eat outside in the grass like a little picnic. But it was too hot to take the two babies out. Minyeong and nari.

The kids didn't mind but the adults promised if it cools down a little they could go to the park later.

Jimin served all the kids their meals. yoongi fed minyeong some mashed potatoes and rice.
The kids were having a chat if their own while the adults had a chat themselves.

"Baby are you ok? You've been a little off lately"

Jimin nodded and ate some of her food and then fed minyeong.

~~~

Jimin has been having a lot of mood swings, maybe it's her period. Yoongi was always prepared for jimin's period. Her mood swings would hit her really bad.

When she's sad, she cries a lot and sleeps almost all day.

When she's happy, she's all giggly and excited.

But when she's mad, it's like she's teka from Moana (The lava woman that Maui stole the heart from).

Jimin was watching tv in their room while the kids played in Mina's room. The two youngest were asleep and cuddling in jimin's and Yoongi's bed.

Yoongi walked in with some Twix chocolate in his hand. Jimin looked at him and smiled slightly.

"Hi yoongles"

"Hey baby, I brought you some chocolate" Yoongi said. Jimin took it and just placed it in the bed.

"Thank you but I don't want to eat right now" she said.

Yoongi looked at her and sat next to her in the bed. They were really close to eachother but they didn't mind. Jimin was being more clingy than usual.

"I'm getting fat" she said out of nowhere. Yoongi sighed.

"No you're not"

Jimin stood up and walked towards the mirror. She started to get testy and eventually started to sob out loud.

"I'm fat" Jimin said through her sobs.

Yoongi stood up and walked behind her. He hugged her and kissed the back of her neck, then her shoulders.

"Baby, to me you are gorgeous, stunning, beautiful. I don't like it one bit when you call yourself ugly or fat"

Jimin looked down and cried more. Yoongi turned her around and kissed her cheeks.

"My cute baby, I love you Minnie"

"Even tho I'm fat?"

"You're not fat, you're my tiny mochi"

Jimin smiles and kissed Yoongi.

"I love you too Min kitty" Yoongi chuckled.