108

Hoseok felt so happy.

He had his little baby girl in his arms, and he felt like he was on top of the world. Right now taehyung was taking a nap while Hoseok watched over her little princess.

Hoseok was being careful while feeding her a bottle. She was super tiny but so hungry, must get it from her mom.

She had her eyes wide open and starring at Hoseok. Hoseok was smiling softly at her baby girl.

"Hi sweetie, it's daddy, are you hungry? You must be, you're in your second bottle" the baby finally finished her bottle and seemed to be full. So Hoseok stood up and walked around the room while softly burping her.

She ended up burping loud, must have gotten it from her father. Hoseok then placed her in her small incubator next to Taehyung's bed.

"Sleep well my little bean" ,he said then kissed her head while her little hand was holding on tight to his index finger, "daddy loves you"

~~~~

"Aunti ninnie? Where mama and Dadda?" Nani asked

"Mommy is at the hospital along with daddy"

"Mamma and Dadda ok?" She said worried

"Yes, mommy is bring little sister to the world" Nani nodded.

Jin laid her down next to Mina and jungkook. After tucking the kids in she went to see minyeong to his room. There she found minyeong trying to climb out of the crib.

"Miny baby, what are you doing?" She said catching the baby's attention. Minyeong just sat down in the crib and sneezed.

"Bless you honey" she said as she approached the crib. She picked up her baby and rocked him to sleep, leaving a warm kiss on his forehead.

She placed him on the crib and placed his blanket on top of him to protect him from the cold. Then she finaly went back to her room to find her husband asleep. And snoring very loud.

She got closer and smacked him in the ass, not even flinching. She riled her eyes and kissed his cheek. She quickly did her night routine and went to sleep.