63

Taehyung was changing nanins diaper before putting her in her walker. Out of nowhere a thought came to her mind.

Could I be pregnant?, She asked herself. She did some research but then she remembered not to search up symptoms on google.

She sighed and went to jimin's old room, since she had many boyfriends she always kept pregnancy tests  with her. She manage to find one.

She went to her restroom closing the door and hiding the pregnancy test. She'll do it later.

~~~

Right now she was at hoseok's mansion since he asked her to water his plants. Nani was crawling around.

Taehyung heard the front door open so she walked over there. She saw Hoseok putting his luggage in the floor.

"Hobi" she said and ran to hug him. Hoseok hugged her back giving her a few pecks on her forehead.

They felt Nani pull their pants so Hoseok picked her up. She smiled and giggled she Hoseok pretended to drop her.

"How's my baby Nani?"

"Dadda" he smiled. He went all warm and tingly whenever she call him her dad.

"Um Hoseok...we might need to talk" taehyung said.

About a few hours passed by, it was now 8:20pm. Since it was winter, it was already dark outside.

Nani was already asleep in her room at hoseok's mansion. Hoseok and taehyung were making out in his room.

"Tae..."

"Mm?"

"What did you want to tell me?"

Taehyung lauses before looking back at Hoseok. She fiddled with her fingers and sighed.

"I've been sick lately...throwing up...and one thing came to my mind..."

"Are you pregnant?"

"I don't know...after Jackson you're the only man I've had sex with"

Hoseok sat besides her and sighed while brushing his hair back. Taehyung stood up and went to her purse and opened it. She pulled out a small rectangular box.

"I have a pregnancy test...I'll use the bathroom" she said disappearing  into the bathroom. Hoseok stood up and laced around his room.

Was he ready to be a father? Will it even work? They're not even official yet! How could he be so stupid.

All this thinking took about three minutes and by the time taehyung was done Hoseok collected himself.

"We're supposed to wait 5 minutes" taehyung said. Hoseok noticed her body language. She seems scared.

"Are you ok?" He asked. She nodded without looking at him. He pulled her for a hug and sighed.

They heard a little ding from her phone, the time was up. They approached the test to see it came back....