111

Hoseok was bathing nari while taehyung went out to a council meeting. Nani also went with Taehyung because she wanted to play with her cousins.

"All done my little bean. Clean and smelling nice" he said drying up the baby. He made sure to have the baby clothes ready in his bed. He laid the baby on the towel and quickly put on her diaper and her clothes.

"There, now daddy has to put lotion on your body so it's not dry"

~~~

Taehyung and Hoseok were making dinner while Nani "watched" her little sister.

"You didn't need to help me make dinner, I could do it"

"I wanted to. Besides. It's a great opportunity for us to spend some time. My last concert is coming up and you're busy with queen duty"

Hoseok pulled taehyung close for a kiss, but they were interrupted by the cries of a small baby. Hoseok was in his way since taehyung was using her hands to make something.

"Is my baby girl hungry?" He said walking back to the kitchen to prepare a bottle. Once the bottle was ready, he sat on one of the stools and fed her.

Luckily, she went back to sleep. Before putting her on her crib, he burped her.

"Dinner is almost ready" taehyung said washing her hands. The door bell ran, taehyung insisted on opening since Hoseok was about to put nari in her crib.

As soon as she opened the door, she froze

"J-Jackson?"