75

It's was Halloween! And the royalty loves Halloween. Every year the go all out in decorations, and always do like Halloween things.

Seokjin was always in charge of doing those type of things, but she saw how bumbed out taehyung was so she wanted her to do it instead.

~~~

Taehyung desided to give candy at the front gate and have a spooky haunted house in the yard, so she hired some people.

It was early morning and tae got up to start her day.

After doing her routing she went to Nani's room and woke her up.

"Rise and shine"

(😂😂😂)

Nani opened her eyes and giggled, she stretched her arms "mamma" taehyung took her in her arms and walked to the bathroom so give Nani a nice warm and bubbly bath.

~~~

The garden was looking better and better, one side of the garden had a haunted maze and the other side had games where you could win candy. And at the end of the night, they would announce the best costume.

"Boo!"

Taehyung looked down to see Jungkook with a white blanket covering him, probably dressed as a ghost.

"Ahh! A scary ghost!" She said making sure to make her expressions bigger expresión.

"It's me Auntie Tae" Jungkook ir said giggling.

"Kookie, you scared me!" She said, Jungkook giggles and runs away, she sees Jin walking towards her with Nani in her arms.

"Aw, my Baby looks so cute" she said looking st Nani who had a maledicente costume. Nani's did a little "rawr".

"Yea, she's so cute"

~~~

It was night and the castle's front lawn was filled with people either going to the haunted maze or truck or treating.

Taehyung stood there with here aurora costume, she looked around happily as she watched her other sister, Jimin, take the kids around.

She quickly went inside to use the restroom. On her way back she noticed that there were candles lit in the ballroom, she opened the door a little bit more and noticed a petal path and some candles. She followed the path and realized it was a big circle.

"My I have this dance?" She turned around....

"Hobi!"

"Hi cutie"

"You came" she said hugging him. She could hear Hoseok chuckle.

"Did you like my surprise?"

She leaned away from the high and nodded cutely.

"Ahh...don't do that...you are too adorable" he said holding his chest where his heart is.

Taehyung chuckled and hugged Hoseok a bit more.

Hoseok started to sway softly while hugging taehyung. Taehyung places a hand on hoseok's neck and held his other hand while Hoseok places his hand in her waist.

"You did a great job decorating"

"Thank you"

"I actually went to the haunted maze..."

"You don't like scary things"

"I know but I saw Nani walk, well waddle, away from Jimin into the maze. She is one cute maleficent"

Taehyung smiled. Both of them just keep dancing, enjoying this opportunity. And slowly they started to lean in, they knew what they were doing, but they didn't care. Now they were face to face, a few centimeters away from each other's lips.

"Tae...What if some one caches is?"

"Then I guess they're gonna know how mich we love eachother...I would step down from the thrown for you..."

"I would step away from being a rapper just for you..."

Hoseok kisses her, both of them were so into the moment that they didn't notice the camera that took a photo of them. The person heard foot steps so he ran away.

The ballroom was filled with little pants and little feet steps.

"Mamma! Dadda!" Hoseok and Taehyung look at Nani, Hoseok crouches on his knees and pucks up the toddler.

"Hi Nani, you missed Hoseokie?" Hoseok asks.

"Appa!!!"