80

Taehyung opened her eyes to feel hoseok's body pressed against his. She turned around and observed hoseok's features.

"I know I'm handsome but it's early morning babe" he said with a raspy voice that made her feel hot.

"Morning my ray of sunshine" she said kissing hoseok's lips

"Morning my queen, my beautiful queen" he said leaning towards her touch.

"Last night was wild" she said chuckling.

"Mhm, I enjoyed eating you out" he said caressing his hand over her soft thighs.

"Yup, too bad I'm sore"

Hoseok kisses taehyung hand and placed it in his hand.

~~~

Later that day she called her sister to see how Nani was. Jin told her that she was good but she missed her and Hoseok. So Jin is coming over with Nani to drop her off.

Right now Hoseok and taehyung were still laying down on the bed but with their clothes on. They were just enjoying the warmth each other's arms.

"Wanna play something?" Hoseok asked

"Sure"

"Let's play never have I ever" he said "never have I ever...thought about marrying the woman of my life"

Taehyung smiles, "never have I ever thought about having kids with the man of my life"

Hoseok smiles. He leans and as soon as he was close the door bell rings, he looks at taehyung one last time and gets up. He walks downstairs and opens the door.

"Appa!" Nani yells as soon as she sees Hoseok.

"Nani, my darling how are you? You missed me?"

"Yes" Hoseok smiles, Nani was growing and she was learning more words. Sometimes she mispronounced them but it's ok, she's just a year and a half old.

"Hello Queen seokjin, would you like to come in?"

"No it's ok, I have to go anyways, we gotta go visit jonnie's parents anyways, take care of my sister and my niece for me"

Hoseok nodded and watched Jin leave. He went inside with Nani and went upstairs where taehyung was.

"Eomma!" Nani yelled, Hoseok out her down and watched Nani try to climb the bed.

"Appa help!" She said, both of the adults laughed. Hoseok helped her up and Nani crawled to her mother.

"Eomma!" Nani yelled as she met her mother kiss her cheeks.

"My two favorite girls...I love you both"