93

"And this is a duck...they say quack. This is a cow...they say moo"

"Moo" little three month old minyeong said. Holding his stuffed cow.

"And this is a kitty...they say meow"

"Meow"

Jungkook kept showing his little brother some pictures of animals. The door opens but Jungkook doesn't notice.

"This is a bee..the be says buzzz"

"Whatcha doing Kookie?"

Jungkook turns around to see his mommy, minyeong whines so jin Can pick him up.

"Teaching miny some words"

"Miny?"

"Yes"

Jin smiles to herself, her two boys were so smart.

~~~

Later that day they decided to have a picnic outside in the castles back yard. So right now jin and Namjoon we're sitting under a tree watching Jungkook okay with minyeong.

Minyeong was only three months old but Jungkook would tickle him and make faces.

"Thank you for giving me two amazing boys" Namjoon said kissing the top of Jin's head.

"Thank you for being an amazing daddy"

They share a small kiss before they hear Jungkook day "ew" and minyeong giggle.

~~~

It was 7pm and Namjoon wanted to take Jin out to a movie date just like when they were young. So they called Jimin and she agreed to take care of Kookie and miny.

"Thank you so much sister"

"No problem, go have fun...but not too much fun" she said raising her eyebrows.

"Bye mommy bye daddy" Jungkook yelled waiving his little hand at them.

Soon, Mina n's Jungkook began to play while minyeong was put to sleep.

Jimin laid him done in a little crib the butler set up for him. After that she walked towards her room and sat in the bed.

"Finally, he was put to sleep" Jimin says stretching feeling the cool covers touch her warm skin.

"What about Mina and Kookie?"

"I think they're sleeping too"

Yoongi nods, he sets his book down and pulls Jimin closer.

"Hi baby"

"Hi"

"Are you tired?"

Jimin nods.

"Ok then...let's go to sleep"