95

Jimin and Mina where having a girls only day, so jimin took Nani out to do lady things. First they went to a puppet show that Mina wanted to see. Then they went to a mommy daughter arts and crafts shop where they made clay sculptures, although it was a bit messy, Mina managed to stay somewhat clean.

After that they went grocery shopping since she to teach Mina stuff about food.

"Grab a cart" Jimin said. For a queen she was dressing pretty normal. Some jeans, normal shoes, a shirt and her sweater. Mina was wearing somewhat the same.

Mina wanted to drive the cart herself but it was too heavy. Once they went in they started to look for their food.

"What's first mommy?"

Jimin looked at the list, "two loads of bread", Mina nodded and ran with her chubby legs to get the two loads of bread. She ran back with one in each hand and gave them to Jimin.

~~~

By the end of the day Mina was worn out. She got some maids to help her carry the groceries while she took Mina to her room.

She undressed her and put on her pj's. She tucked her in and left the room.

She entered her room, she walked towards the bed and sat down. Fue scrolled through her phone for a few minutes then she got up and changed.

She put on one of yoongi's shirt and brushed her teeth. She didn't j is where Yoongi was, probably busy. Either way she was tired and she wanted to sleep.