117

It's been three months since nari was born, and taehyung and Hoseok have been talking about having their wedding in a few months.

Taehyung was so excited, to Hoseok, it was cute how she would talk about what type of flowers they could use and all the wedding details.

"You really want to me mrs.jung don't you?" Hoseok asked chuckling. Taehyung looked at him and pecked him in the lips.

"Yes, I do" they laughed softly. It was around 12pm so they had planned a day out with their kids. They were going to the zoo since Nani wanted to see the animals.

Taehyung had called their sisters and asked them if their kids wanted to tag along. Jungkook of course said yes. Mina has been feeling sick so she can't go.

Right now the couple along with Jungkook and their kids were buying tickets to go inside. Once that was done, they went in line and gave their tickets to the person at the gate.

"Two adults and three kids?" The person at the gate said

"Yes"

The person nodded and let them go inside. The kids where happy to see the animals, especially Jungkook, he likes animals a lot.

The first exhibition they saw was the birds, the kids were having fun imitating the flamingo stance.

Then they walked towards the mammals, the lions and tigers was what Jungkook mostly enjoyed.

Then they walked to the replies, Hoseok enjoyed moving like a snake. But what Hoseok didn't enjoy was how the anaconda was looking at his baby girl like it's next meal.

The last thing they saw was the fishes, sea lions and a shark.

"Baby shark" Nani pointed to a shark that was so huge.

"Um...yes honey...that's obvious a baby shark and not a full grown shark"

~~~

Hoseok and taehyung ended up inviting Jungkook to sleep over with them. Right now Jungkook and Nani were having fun upstairs in Nani's room. Nari was a babbling yo her daddy while taehyung was making some pop corn.

Hoseok makes silly face which makes nari laugh, taehyung was just happy hearing both Hoseok and nari giggle.

She can't wait to become jung taehyng.