30

Warning: contains rape

Jackson had moved up the wedding date to two weeks. Since they had money. They could pay for it faster.

Taehyung's didn't want to marry Jackson anymore. But when she brought up the topic, Jackson would get mad.

Jackson would also be two faced. With other around, he would act like the best husband in the universe. He was sweet and caring. But when it was just them two. He would slap taehyung just for "breathing". He tried multiple times to abuse of taehyung but she has gotten lucky...sadly, good luck also runs out.

~~~~

Taehyung was in her room getting her bed ready so she could go to sleep. Out of nowhere the door opens and Jackson enters. He locks the door and starts to take of his clothes only leaving him in pants.

"What are you doing?"

Jackson didn't say anything. He walked around the bed and pushed taehyung into the bed. Before taehyung could escape, Jackson hovered over her.

"J-Jackson please! Please don't!"

"Shh. You don't want them to find out, do you? Keep quiet like a good girl"

Jackson paced some tape around Taehyung's mouth and after that he began to take her clothes.

Jackson kissed Taehyung's body leaving hickeys all over her warm and milky skin.

She tried to scream for help but it was no use. She then felt something inserting her, and it hurts a lot since it was her first time.

I wanted my first time to be special..

I wanted my first time to be romantic..

I wanted my first time to be with a good man...

I wanted my first time to be with Hoseok...