122

"Hello, my name is yana and you must be the future wife and husband" yana the wedding planner said smiling at the couple.

"Yea we are"

"Ok so, you guys told me you wanted to look at decorations like centerpieces, table cloth, seat cloths, cups, plates, etc. Right?"

"Right"

"Ok will you both follow me in my office please"

~~

"So what team do you both have in mind?"

"Well, we were thinking about a theme, and it was complicated. But we chose beauty and the beast, but not really beauty and the beast....y-you know?"

"So like...an off brand beauty and the beast?" The adults chuckle.

"Kind of like that"

Ya and nodded and wrote it down in her notebook.

"Ok, so...any favorite colors for the tablecloth?"

"Yellow" taehyung said. Yana wrote it down. She the stood up and went to get her iPad.

"So these are some of our center pieces...we don't really have a lot...but I hope you like the ones"

Yana went to her gallery and tapped on her tablet.

"This is the first one, it comes with the table and centerpiece"

"What do you think?"

Taehyung looked at Hoseok who shook his head slightly.

Yana nodded and showed them the second one.

"I like this one" both taehynng and Hoseok said

"Perfect" Yana sabes that picture and wrote down the number. They continued to talk about other wedding decorations.

~~~

"So sis, how's wedding planning going?" Seokjin asked. Right now they were drinking tea in the castle garden.

"It's going great! Can't believe in a few more months I'll be hoseok's wife!" Taehyung said excitedly.

"I'm so happy for you" Jimin said

"Me too sis" Jin said.

They continued to chat more about Taehyung's wedding.

"So, when are you going to buy the dress?"

Taehyun gthought about it, the wedding was three and a half months away.

"Maybe next month"

"You better invite us" Jin said

"Yea, we want to be the first ones to see the dress. We should also invite Hoseok's mom" Jimin said

"We should" Jin said

~~~

Hoseok, Nani, and nari were having a daddy-daughter evening. Right now, Hoseok was playing with nani in hoseok's room while nari took at nap besides them in the bed.

"Ok daddy, this is how you brush hair" Nani said brushing the doll's hair. Hoseok pretendes to not know because it was adorable when she would correct him or get excited when he did it right.

They continued to okay for a little while. Taehyung came home to find the house quiet, she walked up the stairs and into hers and hoseok's room to find nari sleeping in hoseok's chest and Nani sleeping next to him while he snores.

Taehyung thought it was cute, she went to them and took nari into her harms and went to place her in her crib, then she came back and took Nani to her room.

She did her night routine and went to sleep.