81

Namjoon, Jin, and jungkook were on their way to visit Namjoon's parents. To Jin, Namjoon's parents were like her second parents.

Once they pulled up to the small but humble home, Namjoon helped Jin get out of the car after turning of the engine.

"Thank you love" Jin said kissing her husband.

Jungkook was already out since he likes to do some things on his own to show his parents that he was a big boy.

They walked to the  porch and rang the door bell.

"Ding dong" Jungkook said out of nowhere making Jin and Namjoon laugh.

"Oh Queen seokjin how have you been?" Namjoon's mom asked.

"I've been good, thank you for asking. And I thought I told you to call me jinnie, you don't need to be so formal"

They walked inside. Jungkook immediately hugged his grandma.

"Is that my favorite big boy?"

"Grandpa!"

Jungkook loves his grand parents, he loved to learn so much from them. Despite being born rich and with a silver spoon in his mouth, he loved to do things the old way, that way he can get dirty.

~~~

"How have you been jinnie?" Namjoon's mom asked.

"I've been feeling a little achy, but it's nothing I can handle"

"So what the gender of the baby?" Jin leaned closer to Namjoon's mothers ear. Jin wanted Namjoon to have the gender revealed when she delivered the baby.

"It's a-"

"Achoo!" They heard someone sneeze, "Namjoon what are you doing?" Jin said knowing Namjoon would do that, eavesdrop on whenever Jin metioned something about the baby.
"I um...I'm fixing this figurines-" he said as he accidentally dropped them. He looked at the floor then at his mother and Jin.

"I knew it would happened that's why I keep the real ones away from you" Namjoon's mother said while Jin giggled.

"Nice try Joonie"

Namjoon helped his mother help collect the broken pieces.

"Mommy, can I stay here? I want to sleep with grandma and grandpa" Jungkook said covered in dirt.

"Jungkook is, you're dirty"

"Please please please?"

"But you don't have your bag"

"Yes I do, I prepared one" Jungkook said "please mommy?"

Jin nodded.

"It's ok, I'll give him a bath later"