110

Hoseok and taehyung decided that it was better for taehyung and the kids to stay at hoseok's house.

Right now Hoseok was opening the door for taehyung. She was carrying the new born baby while Hoseok was carrying the bags.

"You don't need help?" Hoseok asked

"I think you need help" taehyung said giggling

"I don't, I'm a strong man" he said flexing his arms.

"Nani, will you help mommy get to mommy and daddy's room?"

"Yes daddy, come mommy" Nani said "helping" taehyung.

Hoseok was right behind them making sure Hoseok doesn't fall back.

Once they got to the room, Hoseok places the bags on a corner while taehyung sits down. Nani manages to climb up the bed and sit next to her mom.

"Mommy? Sissy's name nari?"

"Yes baby, sissy's name is nari"

"Oooohhhh" she said exaggerating. Hoseok takes the baby from Taehyung's arms so taehyung could go to the restroom.

~~~~

The first night with nari and Hoseok was kind of heavy, well for Hoseok, taehyung had it easy. You see, when taehyung gave birth to Nani, she went back to the castle with Jin. Taehyung took care of her own baby, sometimes she received help from her sisters, but she mainly took care of her.

Taehyung and Hoseok didn't really meet up much since taehyung had to take care of Nani and she had queen duty. Hoseok had his concerts and fam meets and other idol stuff. So when Nani was a new born , they didn't really see eachother.

Anyways, Hoseok had a bit of hard time. It was hard to wake up when nari cried, but he did it because he didn't wanted taehyung to get up.

~~~

Hoseok and taehyung woke up to some cries, not nari's but Nani's. Their little girl opened the door and walked in the room.

"What's wring baby?" Taehyung asked

"Nightmare"

Hoseok helped Nani climb up the bed. She laid in the arms of her mommy and stayed there till she stopped crying.

"Wanna sleep here with mommy and daddy?"

"Pwease" she said cuddling closer to her mommy. Taehyung covered them both and continued to cuddle Nani.

"Mommy?"

"Yea?"

"Love you"

Taehyung smiled

"Love you too"