62

It was finally winter season. Which meant more cuddles and warm hugs from your beloved.

Hoseok had been busy with his tour in Mexico, he hasn't called taehyung to see how she was doing.

He finished with his concert, so he ran backstage to quickly change, Go to his hotel room, shower, and call taehyung.

~~~

Taehyung has been feeling sick for the past 2weeks. Right now she was laying down on her bed.

Jin came in with a tray of food. She had made soup to make her feel better. She tried to walk without hitting her tummy bump...yup, Jin is pregnant.

"How's my baby sister doing?" She said. Taehyung wasn't really that sick but she has been throwing up which dehydrated her.

"I feel like I'm dying! Ughhh" she said being her dramatic self. The Kim sisters were sometimes dramatic. They got that from their father.

"C'mon you need to eat" she said helping taehyung sit up.

"I miss Hoseok" taehyung said staring to cry. Jin sighed and fed her sister. Once taehyung fell asleep, she took the tray back to the kitchen.

There she saw Namjoon pouring some water in a cup, as he lifted the cup up to drink he dropped it in the floor.

"And this is why you use jungkook's plastic cups" Jin said

"Sorry" he said getting the mop to clean it. Once he was done he put the Moo back and washed the cup.

"How's my little pregnant wifey?" He asked with a smlie. He loved seeing him with her pregnant belly.

"Tired" She said while rubbing her belly bump and looking in the freezer for ice cream.

"Aw there's no ice cream...Joonie?"

"Yes?"

"C-can you go buy me ice cream?" She said giving him her puppy eyes.

"Sorry Love, it's late and ice cream is sugar"

"B-But Joonie!"

She started to cry. When Jin's is pregnant she super emotional. You gotta be careful with whatever you tell or else she'll take it the wrong way and cry.

"I promise that if you come to bed with me, tomorrow I'll buy you all the ice cream you want"

She sobbed and nodded. Namjoon carefully took her upstairs and covered her with the bed covers. He went behind her and back hugged her.

"Good night my love" Namjoon said leaving a kiss on Jin's neck

"Night Joonie"

____________________________

So this is how I imagined their castle...it's pretty crappy but oh well

it's pretty crappy but oh well