35

Taehyung woke up to the driving door opening and closing. Hoseok must have went to work. She got up and took a shower. She didn't pack much because they needed to be quick in case Jackson came back. So she only packed her tooth brush, hair brush, deodorant and underwear.

"I hope Hoseok doesn't mind me wearing his shirt and shorts..."

Once she lite his shirt on, she could smell his scent. She smiled. She remembers so much from when they were in college. Once, she accidentally shrunk her shirts so she had to wear hoseok's for a while.

"They still smell good"

She walked around hoseok's apartment and saw some boxes. He's probably moving. As she walked down the hallway she ended up in the living room.

He saw a photo albums. She opened the first one to be met with a picture of Hoseok in diapers, the next one was about Hoseok laying on his tummy and his buttcheeks were bare.

"Aw"

She flipped through until she finished. She picked up the next one and saw Hoseok more grown. Maybe he was around 5 years old.

She saw licks of Hoseok in costumes, going to school, etc.

The last one said "grown Hoseok". As she flipped she smiled. Then she saw one picture..it was her and Hoseok smiling. She took that photo out and read the back.

Cutest girl ever... 6-09-11
She is the most beautiful wonderful girl ever

And there was a heart with H+T in it. She smiled.

"I...I also like hobi"

~~~

Hoseok opened the door to see the apartment more clean and tidy. And it smelled really amazing, the smell of food was always the best. He walked to the kitchen to see taehyung placing plates on the kitchen island.

"Hi hobi, I made some food for us"

Taehyung sid as she poured some noddle with spicy chicken and beans. Hoseok was left shook.

"I may be a royal woman but I still know how to cook...come and sit" taehyung said pulling hoseok's hand and making him sit in the stool

Hoseok took a bite off the food and his eyes widened.

"This tastes amazing"

Taehyung smiles

"Well, a dancer should not always eat street food, it's not healthy"