46

It's been 6 months since they've seen Jackson. He hasn't come back, well, it's not they want him back. He can stay wherever he is.

amd it's been six months since Nani was born. Nani has been a healthy and young little baby. Whenever taehyung puts her down on the floor, she immediately starts crawling everywhere.

Taehyung and hoseok's situation was going well. Whenever they were alone, Hoseok would give her cute kisses on her forehead or the back of her hand.

Hoseok had set up a room in his mansion for Nani with baby toys, clothes, a crib, a rocking chair, etc.

Taehyung in return would drive him nuts. She would sleep over with Nani and made sure that her sleeping were showed a bit of skin.

And she would "accidentally" drop something so whenever she bent down, she made sure to go down slowly and get up slowly.

~~~

Right now taehyung was packing a bag to go over to hoseok's mansion. She knew Nani had some of her clothes over there. So she only needed to pack her bag.

She heard a knock on the door, "Come in". Two little kids ran in along with Jimin.

"Hi aunty Tae" Both Mina and jungkook said the sat on the bed and played with Nani.

"Hi kiddos, hi unnie" taehyung said finishing unzipping her bag.

"Going over to hoseok's, I see" Jimin said with a smirk. She knew about her and hoseok's, and she wasn't against them. But she did had to remind her to be responsible.

"Yea, and don't smirk at me. It's weird"

"Uhuh"

"Auntie Tae? Are you going  to your boyfriend's house?

Jimin wanted to laugh at Taehyung's blushing cheeks.

"Um...I- yes?"

"Are we gonna have another cousin?" Jungkook said. This time, Jimin ended up laughing.

"Um well..."

"Ok kids, leave your auntie alone with me, we need to talk about lady business"

"Yea kook, leave. This is lady business" Mina said

"Grown lady business" Jimin said

"Ok, bye" Mina said walking out and closing the door. Both of them sat in the bed.

"Tae"

"Yea Yea I know. But Jimin, I love him and...I really want me and him to be something else"

"Yea, But remember, be careful in what you guys do. I don't want anything to happen to the both of you"

Taehyung nodded.

"I'll be careful"

Jimin nodded. She hugged her little sister and smiled.

"I can wait for vhope to happen"

"Vhope?"

"Yea, when you were little your "stage name" was v. And hoseok's stage name is JHOPE so...v plus hope is vhope"