96

Winter season finally came, everyone would make snow-angles or snowman's. Right now Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi were at the studio recording the last verse of their song.

"We finally finished" Yoongi says sitting on the couch that was brought to hoseok's studio.

"Now we have do some choreography or something" Hoseok says sipping some water

Yoongi's head snapped up looking at Hoseok, he groans and lays down fully in the couch.

"And I thought being king was hard"

Hoseok chuckled and goes to the hallway for a soda.

~~~

Hoseok pushes the coins into the machine as he selects the last soda which is sprite for him.

"Daddy!" He turns to his left to see Nani running towards him.

"Daddy!" Nani jumps for Hoseok to catch her. He carries her higher and pretends to drop her.

"How's my little baby girl?"

"Miss daddy"

"You missed daddy?"

Nani nods.

"Where's your mommy?" Hoseok asked. Nani turned and pointed, "bathoom"

"Bathroom?" Nani nodded.

~~~

The guys had finished the song, so they went back to their places.

Since taehyung went to visit Hoseok, Hoseok decided to take his girls out to dinner. They decided to eat at a Mexican restaurant that just opened up.

Once they got there, taehyung was impressed with hoseok's trilingual skills. He spoke Korean, English, and Spanish.

After ordering Hoseok looked at taehyung who looked shook.

"What?"

"I didn't know you speak Spanish"

Hoseok just winked at her which made her blush. Nani was coloring her kid menu they gave her.

"Mamma look. Nani finish color" she said showing taehyung her drawing.

~~~

Christmas Eve finally arrived, the little family was gathered together. Hoseok was on his way to the castle, and he was bringing someone special.

Taehyung was getting Nani dressed in her little Santa costume, a red dress , black boots, and a hat.

"Mamma where daddy?"

"Daddy is on his way ok?"

Nani nodded. Once her mommy was done dressing her, she ran out of her room and went to find Jungkook.

Taehyung was a bit excited and nervous, she was finally meeting hoseok's mom.

~~~

The three kids played around minyeong since he couldn't walk or crawl too much.

The manly men where in the living room chatting while the women were in the kitchen. The queens were having a good time talking to hoseok's mom. Now they k is where Hoseok gets his sunshine aura from.

"Gamma!" Nani yelled as she wanted her grandma to pick her up.

"Oh my nani, you're so big!"

"I'm big girl gamma" she said extending her little arms.

After some hours of laughter and joy and delicious food, it was finally midnight and the kids wanted to open presents.

The kids got lots of toys and clothes, and they were so excited...for the toys. Namjoon gave Jin a custom made promise ring, and Jin Gabe Namjoon a gift for later;) but in front of everyone she gave him the shoes he'd been wanting.

Jimin got some work out clothes and a big box full of her favorite snacks. Y'all I got an usb with a lot of space for his songs and a mic that connects by Bluetooth.

Taehyung got Hoseok a jacket he'd Ben wanting and a drawing from Nani.

"Tae, I got you this present that I've been wanting to give you for a long time" he said fishing through his pockets to find a blue box.

"Tae, when I met you I thought we would be awkward around eachother. But I'm so glad we became best friends. Taehyung, I love you, I love Nani, and I love your family. I love everything about you. From your most gorgeous perfection to your beautiful flaw"

He quickly got down on one knee, the women gasped, "taehyung would you do me the honor of marrying me and being my wife? Will you do me the honor of formally being the father of our babies?"

Taehyung immediately nodded and smiled, "yes hobi, I do"

He put on the ring on her finger and kissed her lips.