22

The ball went smooth. Although taehyung couldn't really spend time with Hoseok since she had to go around and introduce herself to other kings and queens.

Hoseok sat in a table in the far corner. He looked around and saw some others sitting like in the middle or in the front tables. Hoseok was tha only in his table.

Did Tae put me here just cause- no she wouldn't , she wouldn't do that.

Hoseok looked up to see taehyung sitting with some princes and princesses and laughing and having a good time.

Hoseok sighed.

"Hey, why are you sitting here alone?" Hoseok looked up to see a girl, maybe around his age.

"I just go placed here"

"Oh...mind if I sit with you?"

Hoseok shook his head. The girl sat and extended her hand to shake hoseok's.

"I'm arasseli, but seli for short"

"Hoseok, there isn't a short nick name for it tho" arasseli laughed.

"Well, I'll call you sunshine"

Hoseok smiles.

Taehyung's pov

I was having a good time with my friends, until I remember Hoseok is also here. I look at all the tables to find Hoseok. I see him laughing with a girl.

"Where are you starring?"

I look at the person and see it's one of the princes.

"Nowhere"

I look back and see the girl whispering something to Hoseok, and Hoseok laughs about it.

But what boils my blood is that he wipes something off of her cheek!

End of pov

"Tae?"

I look up to see Jin unnie. I stand up and excuse myself.

"We'll begin the waltz"

~~

Taehyung danced with 5 princes, he just needed 2 more and she was done.

Time flies quickly and she dances with the last prince. Taehyung bows and looks around.

She sees that Hoseok was trying to get to her but the music stops.

"May I have this dance?" Hoseok says smiling sweetly at taehyung. Taehyung looks around to see some royal and non royal people whispering.  She looks at Hoseok who still smiling.

"Hahah" taehyung laughs and the crowd laughs too except for the namjin couple and the yoonmin couple.

Hoseok looks around and shakes his head and sighs. He begins to walk away.

~~~

"Hoseok Wait!"

Hoseok turns around to see taehyung. He waits for her to catch up to him.

"I'm sorry hobi I-"

"Don't apologize"

"Aw, Because you forgive me?"

Hoseok shook his head. "No, I just don't want to hear it anymore. Every time your royal people are around you embarrass me and push me away"

Taehyung looks at Hoseok.

"W-well...well who told you to come?"

Hoseok is surprised. What happened to the sweet taehyung who had his back? She left the moment she became a princess.

"I knew it was a bad idea. You k ow, i actually paid someone to teach me to dance waltz and I've actually studied what you thought me...but it was for nothing"

"Well you-"

"You know how fucking hurt I am?! Do you know how it feels to be pushed away by your best friend?! Do you know how it feels to be humiliated?!"

"I feel humiliated when I'm seen with you!"

Hoseok's eyes widen. He nodded and took his hands out from his pockets. He looked at his wrist and saw the friendship bracelet she made for him when they first met. 

"I'm done being your little puppet. I'm done being hurt. And I'm done being your friend"

Hoseok handed taehyun the bracelet and began to walk away.

"Dont even bother calling me! I don't answer peasants like you!"

Hoseok nodded. Before he walked away he said the last words.

"Hope you have a nice life...your highness"