6

"Darling..."

"Yes?"

"...they found her"

"Park taehyung? You're needed at the office"

The whole class started with their "ooo's". Taehyung took her apron off and took her back pack and a pass out from art class.

She rode her skate board all the way to the office . Once she entered the office she asked a secretary.

"I was called to the-"

"-Go to the principal's office..someone wants to see you"

~~~

"Mr.choi? I'm here" taehyung bowed and looked at the principal.

"Ah, miss park please take a sit"

Taehyung sat down and noticed a man with a tuxedo and glasses.

"Why am I Here? Did I do something wrong?"

"No no, this man here was just saying he knows people related to you. And that he may be your uncle"

"I don't have any uncles"

"You need to come with me...I'm also a police officer. Come with me"

~~~

It's been an hour since I left school

________________________________
Hoseok:
Where are you?
You missed silence!
😡

Sorry
Something came up
Also...I may die today...bye

_______________________________

"We have arrived"

The car pulled up to a kingdom, it wasn't like those old kingdoms, the houses and places looked modern. But in the far back, there was a beautiful castle.

"Woa"

Some guy opened the door for taehyung to get down

"Follow me"

Taehyung bowed to everyone that would see her. They led her into a waiting room inside the castle.

"They'll see you soon"

They?

Who are they?

Taehyung looked around and observed the amazing decoration and portraits. She stoped at one. It was three little girls. The oldest was standing besides the chair on the left, the second oldest on the right with the same pose as the older sister, and the little girl sitting while having the most exited smile.

I feel like I've seen her before...and those girls too

She then heard a gasp. She turned around and saw a queen, it was the queen seokjin. Taehyung bowed but the queen ran to her with tears and a smile.

"It's you! You're back"

The queen hugged her as much as she could since her belly bump was on her way.

"I-I'm Sorry my queen...I don't know you"

"You don't remember me?"

Taehyung shook her head

"Sh-should I remember you?"

"We are sisters...you're out baby sister...taehyung...we missed you"