79

Hoseok came back to the house empty, don't worry his furniture was there, but taehyung and Nani weren't.

He walked to his room and took off his clothes only leaving the boxers and put on some basketball shorts and a shirt. He layesbsown in his mattress turning to his right side to find it empty.

He sighs and tries to go to sleep.

~~~

It's been a week since their argument. Taehyung had been all sad. Nani would always mumble words like Appa, or hoshok, Dadda, etc.

"I know you miss him Sweety...but mommy needs time ok?"

"Appa" Nani started crying wanting Hoseok to hug her.

Taehyung cradles Nani in her arms and outs her to sleep. As soon as she lays her down, she receives a text.

🍑❤️💍My hubby🤧🥺❤️

We need to talk, would you
Like me yo pick you up?

Sure, 8:30

~~~~

Hoseok stood outside the castle. He saw taehyung coming out so he came out of the car and opened the door for her.

He decided to take her for a walk in the park. Sure it was a little cold but she enjoyed using his jacket.

They stopped under a roof in the park which was decorated with flowers around in the grass and a bench.

"Tae...why would you think I would cheat on you?"

She shrugged.

"I-it's just that...you're handsome and you could easily make another woman fall in love with you like I did...a-and-"

"Baby look at me"

Taehyung looked at Hoseok when he placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face.

"Baby, I love you, you are the love of my life, never doubt my love and loyalty"

She nodded and hugged him.

"I love you Taetae"

"I love you hobi"