92

Hoseok and Nani were watching a movie in hoseok's room while taehyung took a bath. Since she's been pregnant she wanted to have time for herself to do her lady things. So right now he was taking care of Nani, not that he minded though. He loves Nani.

"Dadda color?" Nani said handing Hoseok her coloring book. Hoseok was watching an action movie.

"No thank you baby" he said. Nani pouted and crowded her baby arms.

"Dadda mean" she said while crawling to the other side of the bed and sitting down while facing away from him.

The bathroom door opened revealing taehyung in one is hoseok's shirt with her spandex shorts.

"Mamma! Dadda no color! Dadda mean"

Nani said as she walked towards her mom with a pout.

"Nani...daddy is not mean, he was tired"

She said as she looked at Hoseok who was falling asleep.

"It's time to sleep baby" she said as she walked her to her room. Luckily Nani was starting to fall asleep, and as soon as she placed her down she fell asleep.

Taehyung cover her body with the bed cover and kissed her goodnight. After that she walked towards hoseok's room and laid down next to him.

~~~

The next morning they woke up to feel a small little body in the middle. Both of them turned and lowered the covers a little to reveal Nani.

Nani slowly opened her small little eyes and rubbed them with her baby fist.

"Morning momma and Dadda"

"Morning Sweety" Hoseok said kissing bear little head.

" 'm hungry" she said playing with her stuffed turtle.

"What would you like mommy to make?" Taehyung asked removing something of Nani's hair away from her face.

"...pacakes"

"Pancakes?"

"Yup"

"How about we go to ihop or something? I don't want you working too hard"

Taehyung nods. Hoseok is really caring, just like he was when she was pregnant with Nani. Hoseok has always been caring, even in college.

"Ok, ima go give Nani a bath"

"I'll set us a reservation" Hoseok said sitting up in the bed.

~~~

"Hello, what can I help you with?" The hostess from ihop said with a warm smile.

"Hi, we have a reservation for three for jung Hoseok"

The hostess looks down in the reservation list, she nods and takes three dents of silverware and two regular menus   and one kid menu with a drawing to color.

"Follow me" Hoseok carries Nani on his arms and holds Taehyung's hand. They walk to a  corner booth. Nani sits between Hoseok and taehyung.

"Here's your menus, a waiter will come and take your orders in a bit"

The hostess bowed and left. The two adults started to look through the menus.

"Nani do you want chicken strips or pancakes?"

"Um...pacakes" she said continuing to color her menu.

"Hi, I'm crystal and I'll be your waitress" She said pulling out her note pad.

"I'll have the stack of five pancakes with coffee" Hoseok said.

"I'll have the eggs, bacon,French toast, and two pancakes on the side with coffee" taehyung said.

"And for the little girl?"

"She'll have two pancakes with chocolate milk"

"Ok, I'll be back with your orders" The waitress took the menus and left. 

"Thank you for taking us out today" taehyung said holding one of hoseok's hands. Hoseok looked at their hands and smiled. Taehyung's has is small compared to his.

"No problem honey, let's enjoy some family time"

"Look daddy, Nani finish color"

Hoseok looked at the paper, it had scribbled here and there, but he still liked it.

"It's amazing sweetie" he says kissing her small head.

"Thank you"