27

After the concert taehyung was left with a little smile. She was so glad she saw Hoseok. He looked even more handsome.

~~~

Right now both her and her future husband were planning wedding details.

Taehyung was zoning out every few seconds. She was sad that the man she wasn't marrying wasn't Hoseok.

"Pay attention bitch!" Taehyung looked at jackson in disbelief.

"What did you just called me?"

Jackson stood up and walked towards taehyung slapping her so hard that it made her fall from the chair.

"I said...focus bitch"

Taehyung was in the floor holding her cheek. She didn't want to cry but her eyes had other plans.

"Don't cry whore!"

Taehyung sniffled and stood up. Jackson was gripping Taehyung's wrist so hard that it was leaving Jackson's hand print on her skin.

"Jack you're hurting me"

"Don't call me jack, to you, it's master bitch"

~~~

Hoseok was in his apartment. Since it wasn't that big he moved his small coffee table in the living room so he could do some work outs.

"23..24..2-25!" Hoseok grunted as he kept raising the dumb bells with his hands.

Next it was wall sits for a minute and a half, after that was thirty push ups and to end his work out was 3 minute at work out.

Once he did all that he went to his bathroom and took a cold shower. He closes his eyes for a second so he could relax.

Daddy...

Daddy mommy is being hurt...

Daddy, help mommy