68

-Days ago-

Both taehyung and Hoseok were enjoying some time together. They went to a festival, to eat, and to make it better, they took a walk along the beach.

Sadly they didn't last long since it got cold. So now they were in their way to pick up Nani at hoseok's mom's house for a movie night.

"Wait here I'll be back" Hoseok got out of the car and went to his mom's door.

Taehyung was just chilling in the car until she heard a ding from a phone. It wasn't her's so it must be hoseok's.

She picked up the phone, it was obviously Hoseok's since he had a sticker of a baseball team. She looked at the message.

Bobby:
The movie night is ready, ama head out...by the way I took some of your cans of corn.

She joined her eyebrows in confusion, what surprise?. Hoseok opened the door of the back side and placed Nani in her seat. She was already asleep.

"Sorry I took long, mom didn't want to give me nani"

"It's ok"

They drove to hoseok's house while listening to one of j-hope world tour cd.

~~~

Hoseok was getting everything while taehyung placed Nani in her crib. Once hoseok heard taehyung coming down the stairs he ran to the kitchen and pretended to do something.

"Hobi?" Taehyung called. She looked around the living room to see a mattress with lost of blankets and pillows and some junk food around.

She saw Hoseok walk in with a bowl of popcorn, he placed it in the coffee table and smiled at taehyung.

"Ready to binge watch movies?"

She nodded excitedly and sat by Hoseok. They started to watch movies almost all night. The best part is when taehyung cuddled against Hoseok.

~~~

It was 2:30am, Hoseok woke up to see the lights still on the movie finished and taehyung asleep.  He lifted her up and carried her to his bed.

Once she was there she whine for hoseok's touch.

"Hobi...c'mere" she whined and teaches sleepilyfor Hoseok. He chuckled and laid down on her side.

"Hobi"

"Yes Tae?"

"Hug me"

"I'm already hugging you" he said chuckling at Taehyung's sleepy cuteness.

"More...give me kisses" she whine

"Such a whiny baby" he said pecking her lips, nose, cheeks, forehead and anything his lips could reach.

"Tae?"

"Mm?"

"Be my girlfriend?" He said. She smiled and nodded.

"I will"

Hoseok kisses her lips affectionately. Once they finished with their love kisses, they looked at eachother.

"Love you hobi"

"Love you more baby"