113

Nani:3 1/2 years old
Nari:1 month

Taehyung had been less cheerful, not that she had to be always cheerful, but she just looked sad all the time that it started to worry Hoseok.

Sometimes, he would notice she got less sleep. She would also go in the middle of the night and sleep with nani.

~~~

Right now Hoseok was feeding his now one month old baby girl. Nari is a really active baby, whenever they place her next to Nani, she's even more active.

Nani and nari love eachother, Nani has been a better older sister, not that she wasn't, but she learned what to do and what Not to do. Once she tried to feed her baby sister some pizza, thankfully Hoseok was there just in time.

Hoseok finished feeding nari while taehyung gave Nani a bath. Hoseok wasn't that comfortable on bathing Nani. He wasn't the type of father to do bad things to a little girl, he just didn't feel too comfortable. But he still loves his little girls.

Taehyung walked out of the bathroom to Nani's room at hoseok's house. She placed her little girl in the bed while Nani was still wrapped in a towel like a little burrito.

"Would you like to wear this Nani?"

(The shirt is a light yellow and the dress is denim color with some black converse)

"Yea mommy, that's cool" she said smiling so big and wiggling her little toes. Taehyung grabbed the out fit along with some underwear.

"Ok my little burrito, time to change you"

Taehyung dried Nani and made sure to put lotion so her skin wouldn't be dry.

"You want to know something?" Taehyung asked

"Yea"

"Grandma junnie is coming over" taehyung nadie happy. She loved it when hoseok's mom came over, to taehyung, she felt like the mother she didn't get to make memories with.

"YAY" Nani said jumping excitedly