90

Hoseok sat there, eyes wide open. Taehyung was getting anxious and scared.

"H-Hoseok? Are you mad?"

Hoseok blinked.

"P-please say something" taehyung said.

Hoseok suddenly smiled. He pulled taehyung for a hug while standing up.

"A little baby? Our little baby? Another little baby?"

Taehyung was confused

"Y-you're not mad?"

Hoseok chuckled and shook his head side to side. He held taehyung's hands in his and kissed them.

"I'm not"

Taehyung started to smile, both of them let out tears of joy.

~~~

"Breaking news! Young rapper jung Hoseok and the queen of South Korea Kim taehyung are having a baby!"

"Queen taehyung pregnant? Is junghoseok the father?"

"Plan to become the next king"

All these announcements were announced through the news and news papers. Everyone has been talking about whether taehyung would step out of throne or will Hoseok become the next king.

Right now they were in the middle of a discussion with Jin and Namjoon in the castle.

"So what do you both plan to do?"

"We'll keep the baby" taehyung said

"Yea I know that...but I'm talking about you guys...are you stepping out of throne or is Hoseok becoming king?"

Hoseok and taehyung looked at eachother. It was a very hard decision. Hoseok loves being a rapper.

"We will come up with a decision, my queen" Hoseok said.

Jin nodded, "very well. Please let me know" Jin said as she stood up, bowed, and left along with Namjoon.

Taehyung was playing with her fingers. Hoseok looked at her and knew there was something wrong.

"Honey, are you ok?-"

"-you won't leave me right? You will stay right?"

Taehyung said looking at him while holding his hand tightly. She had some tears building up in her eyes. Hoseok cooed. He pulled taehyung for a kiss and a hug.

"Honey, I promise I won't. We have a baby now and I won't leave, not like Jackson"

Taehyung nodded and smiled.

"I love you Hoseok"

"I love you taehyung"