5

??? Pov

It's been 12 years since she was kidnapped, mother passed away when I was just 15. Being the oldest meant more responsibility. I was t suppose to have the crown at 19. I became a queen at 20. Now I'm 24. Luckily, i have my dearest husband besides me to help me rule the kingdom.

"Love?"

"Joonie"

I stand up to kiss my husband on the lips. He sits on the other chair of my office, Yes, I have an office.

"Come sit on my lap darling"

I sit on his lap and sigh. He begins to rub my shoulders.

"Honey-"

"I know what you're going to say...but I can't let it go Namjoon. My little sister was kidnapped....and I w-wasn't there to protect her...w-why couldn't it have been me?!"

Jin begins to cry. It pains Namjoon to see his wife like this especially now that she's almost due to deliver her baby.

"Honey...don't cry sweetheart. I may not know how you been feeling...but I know she's ok..."

"How can you know?"

"I have a feeling, and you know that when I have a feeling I'm mostly right"

Jin nods and rubs her belly

"Don't worry my love, now let's go to sleep ok? It's late and you'll need rest for when our baby arrives"

"Yea"

Jin laid down and let herself be pulled by her strong husband's arms.

"I love you babe"

"I love you more Joonie moonie"

Namjoon chuckled

"Why do you call me moonie?

Jin chuckled and kisses her husband's lips

"Because when we were kids, you would always stare at the moon. You would always say-"

"-as long as the moon shines, I can find you in the dark"