38

Just Three months until taehyung gives birth and taehyung feels like she might explode any minute.

It's been about 3-4 months since she's been staying with Hoseok. She likes staying with him. Hoseok is always making sure she eats well, and takes her prenatal vitamins, and she rests well, etc.

He even decorated his old dance room for the baby. Well, it wasn't really a dance room, but it was an empty room he'd use to practice.

~~~

"So how have you been?"

Jimin asked her little sister while sipping her coffee. Both of the older sisters decided to go visit taehyung.

Namjoon and Yoongi went to hang out somewhere and the kids stayed with their mommies.

"Good, except for the baby's kicks"

"Aw" Jin said. She moved closer and placed a hand on her sisters stomach. She felt a light kick and she smiled so wide.

"I remember when I was pregnant with Jungkook. He was calmed most of the time but whenever Joonie talked to him, he would go crazy. He would kick and move so much"

"When I was pregnant with Mina, she also so much, I would forget I was even pregnant"

Taehyung looks at her bump.

"My little baby...mommy loves you"and it seem like the baby heard her because the baby kicked.

"And...How are things between you and Hoseok?"

Taehyung blushes. She wanted to to tell them what happened last time but it was a bit...personal.

"Good"

~~~

Finally the older sisters left. Taehyung sat ther on the couch letting the fireplace warm up the apartment. She sat there thinking about that one time that they kissed.

~~

"Hobi the room looks amazing"

Hoseok smiles while finishing setting up the crib.

"Thank you, i hope the baby likes it"

"She will"

Hoseok looked at taehyung surprised. He got on a knee and started to caress her bump.

"Her? A little baby girl?"

Taehyung nods. She looks at Hoseok baby talking to the little baby that's in her belly. He says stuff like "ima be the coolest uncle" "uncle hobi" etc.

"You're really lucky to have a mommy like Taehyung. She's an amazing woman and she loves you so so so much. Please be Thank full with your mommy, she's always making sure you're ok"

Hoseok looked up to see takehying wiping her cheeks.

"Aw Don't cry"

"It's just that...you've been really amazing with me, and I can't stop thinking of how bad I treated you and I-"

"Shh.. don't cry, it'll affect the baby"

"I'm just...really glad I met you...you're an amazing man...and an amazing friend....I-i love you"

"Love you..as a friend?"

Taehyung shook her head. She leaned in and before she did anything...she said this

"As a man.."

Taehyung leaned and kissed Hoseok. She felt Hoseok kiss her back which set a spark in her heart. The kiss felt right. It was sweet, soft, and tender.

Unlike with Jackson, the kisses he gave her were list full and harsh, he would bite her lips and slap her.

They parted. Taehyung immidetly got scared. What if Hoseok ignores her again?

"I'm so-so sorry I don't know what-"

Hoseok smiles and planted a kiss in her cheek. He made sure to hug her but not tight enough to hurt the baby.

"I also love you...always have...

And always will"