50

Hoseok and taehyung were watching a baseball game in the screen room. Both of them were under a warm and cozy blanket cuddling.

The door bell rang. Hoseok stood up and taehyung did as well.

"I'll open the door" Hoseok said. Taehyung noded and went to wash the cups and bowl. He opened the door to see little Mina crying.

"Taehyung!"

Hoseok pulled Mina inside. TEhyung walked in and as soon as she saw Mina, she ran toward the little girl.

"Mina? What are you doing here baby? And where is your mommy and daddy?"

"C-can I stay here Auntie Tae Tae?"

Taehyung pulled her for a hug as she tried to calm the little girl.

"Do Jimin and Yoongi know?"

"They left me. Auntie can I stay here with you?"

Taehyung looked at Hoseok, he nodded and went to get a blanket. Taehyung carries Mina in her arms and took her to a guest room.

"Here's a blanket" Hoseok said.

"Where did Jimin leave?"

"To a business meeting. B-but they had already promised me to spend time with me and they didn't" Mina cried harder.Taehyung pulled her for a hug.

~~~

Mina managed to fall asleep. Hoseok was in his room setting his bed so he can go to sleep. Taehyung walked in and closed the door. She smiled sadly at Hoseok.

"I've tried to get ahold of them but it goes to voice mail" Hoseok said sighing. Taehyung kisses his lips.

"Thank you for letting her stay here"

Hoseok smiled and pulled taehyung for a hug. She made sure to kiss him in the cheek multiple times.

"No problem my lady"