115

Hoseok was super nervous, he will be attending his first royal meeting.

Right now it was early in the morning, luckily hoseok's mom stayed for the night to take care of the babies in the morning.

Hoseok was putting on his "king" outfit. He looked at himself in the mirror. He just looked at himself, nothing more.

Taehyung walked inside, she would be getting dressed at the Kim castle. Taehyung smiled as she looked at Hoseok struggling.

"Let me help you king Hoseok" Hoseok just chuckled.

"This shit is itchy"

"I know, now imagine a whole dress?"

"I could never" both of them laughed. Taehyung finished helping Hoseok fix his suit. Both of them maid their way to the front door. Hoseok  didn't even have to wake his mom, they had told her the night before.

~~~

Hoseok and namjoon were talking about the meetings and what goes on. Namjoon also told Hoseok what to do and what not to do.

"I'm nervous" Hoseok said taking a big breath

"It's ok, I know how you feel. My first meeting wasn't the best. Everybody would stare at me and look at me like I was disgusting"

Hoseok and Namjoon just continued to talk between themselves.

"Hobi!"

Hoseok looked up to top of the stairs to see taehyung in a dress, which made her look amazing.

Hoseok couldn't stop starring at her. Taehyung smiled while walking down the stairs. Hoseok walked to the bottom of the stairs where they met.

"You look so stunning"

"Thank you hobi, you look so cute in that king outfit" she said squishing his cheeks.

"We should get going, the meeting is an hour away from here"

"Will Jimin and Yoongi join us in the meeting?"

"I don't know, but let's go"