100

OMY FIRST 100th episode!!

Taehyung was taking care of Nani and jungkook. Her stomach started showing and taehyung would get back aches or her head would hurt during meetings.

Thankfully her older sister Jin agreed to take her place until she gave birth.

Right now she was cutting pieces of fruit for the three of them. Nani and jungkook were telling taehyung how eating fruit will make a person healthy and why eating your veggies will make you strong.

"Wow! Really?"

Taehyung exaggerates her expressions, she likes seeing the little kid's faces when they feel like their elders are proud of them.

"Yea, so eat your veggies so my baby cousin can be strong and healthy"

Taehyung nodded and placed the freshly in a plate. The kids thanked her and ate some fruit.

After Taehyung washed the knife and the cutting board, she grabbed some fruit and ate it.

As she was about to eat the piece of fruit, her phone dinged.

Message from: hubby🥺❤️

Hello my beautiful fiancé❤️

Hi my hubby❤️

How are you? How's Nani? How's our baby?😊

They're doing good honey, don't worry

How can I not worry? 🥺

They're my babies🥺

You're so cute 😂

I try🙂

Anyways, I don't know if king Namjoon and king Yoongi are round...

But can you please let them know that we have a last rehearsal in three hours?

Sure

Thank you baby❤️🥰

No problem❤️

Well, I'll leave you. I got some things to finish.😞

Ok, bye baby❤️

Bye beautiful 🥺❤️

Taehyung smiled to herself, she's so glad to have a good man like Hoseok.